Wyatt Law Firm provides results-oriented representation in catastrophic motor vehicle accidents that cause serious injuries and death. We have a statewide reputation for getting results, particularly in cases involving complex factual and legal issues.
Our firm handles cases involving:
- Serious car accidents — Including defective vehicles and components, rollover accidents, drunk driver accidents, and defective roadways
- Truck accidents — Including semitruck accidents, oil field trucking accidents and commercial vehicle accidents
- Bus accidents — Vehicles operated by private companies and public transit authorities
- Motorcycle accidents — We vigorously represent riders who have suffered life-changing injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents — Our firm has experience in cases involving spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries and other injuries typically resulting from these accidents
- Train accidents — Including train-passenger vehicle accidents and accidents occurring on passenger trains and commuter trains
- Boat accidents — We represent accident victims in the greater San Antonio area and throughout Texas.
Wyatt Law Firm welcome inquiries from accident victims and referring law firms. Call us at 210-255-2231 for a free consultation.
We Have The Resources That Can Win Cases
Wyatt Law Firm invests in the resources and tools that can make a difference in personal injury litigation. Our firm has access to a network of professionals and specialists in various disciplines, such as accident investigators, engineers, and highway safety experts, who can provide compelling testimony in court.
In addition, we often retain the services of a company that can render an MRI in three-dimensional form. This can vividly illustrate the changes in an accident victim's body and the physical limitations the accident has caused. We also create videos that reconstruct an accident and depict the sequence of events from different angles. When shown to juries, these visual aids can be a game changer.
Free Consultation — Contact A Lawyer
To schedule a free case evaluation with Wyatt Law Firm, call 210-255-2231 or contact us online.