Four units were damaged in a San Antonio apartment fire yesterday. Initial reports indicated that the apartment building was not equipped with a sprinkler system.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a recall of its "ride smooth" themed children's pajamas for failure to meet federal flammability standards.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the likely cause of death for a single father from Maryland and his seven children.
A 12-year-old boy was found dead after a fire decimated a home just west of San Antonio. Officials have not yet determined the cause of the fire.