Manufactured in Vietnam, the furniture collection was sold in white, black, and grey. The recalled Avalon furniture sets include dressers, mirrors, headboards, footboards, and chest pieces.
Symptoms of lead poisoning in children may include:
- Development delays
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Stomach issues
- Hearing loss
Symptoms of lead poisoning in adults may include:
- High blood pressure
- Changes in mood
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Memory issues
- Stomach pain
- Pregnancy complications
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bedroom sets. No injuries have been reported yet. However, if you or your child has been injured using a defective furniture set, you deserve justice. Contact an attorney at Wyatt Law Firm today. (210)340-5550.
- Our office is open for calls 24/7, but you can also fill out a confidential form. We’ll get right back to you.
- We seek justice for people throughout Texas — including the cities of San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Laredo, and Corpus Christi.
- All consultations are FREE of charge.
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with Wyatt Law Firm.
- Subscribe to our blog to learn more.
WYATT LAW FIRM: Keeping Our Community Aware