1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. News
  4.  » 
  5. Auto Accidents
  6.  » El Paso, TX – Two Hurt in Serious Rollover at US-54 & Diana Dr

El Paso, TX – Two Hurt in Serious Rollover at US-54 & Diana Dr

by | Feb 24, 2023 | Auto Accidents | 0 comments

El Paso, TX (February 24, 2023) – Two people were injured following a rollover accident in El Paso on Tuesday morning, February 21. 

The incident was reported on US-54 near Diana Drive at around 3 a.m. A vehicle reportedly overturned on the roadway, and two people were transported to University Medical Center for treatment. No updates on their conditions have been provided at this time. 

No further updates have been made public. 

Local authorities are handling the ongoing crash investigation. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Rollover Accidents in Texas

El Paso, TX - Two Hurt in Serious Rollover at US-54 & Diana DrThe likelihood that there will be fatalities involved is greatly increased by the fact that rollovers frequently occur when a vehicle leaves the roadway and that occupants are frequently thrown in the process. In 2019, rollovers claimed the lives of 6,358 passengers in cars. In 74% of these rollovers, there was an impact before the rollover. The remaining 26% simply rolled over with no prior impact.

It is natural that speaking with a lawyer about your case may not be front of mind when dealing with the daunting laundry list of matters to attend to, from attempting to figure out how to pay the medical bills you acquired as a result of your accident to repairing or replacing your vehicle. Unfortunately for Texans, rigorous rules are in place that restrict the amount of time you have to bring a claim, so you shouldn’t put off hiring an aggressive legal team. You need to contact an attorney to get your claim for compensation almost immediately after a car accident. 

The Wyatt Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to helping you obtain the justice and fair compensation you are entitled to if you have been wrongly wounded in a major traffic accident. Our skilled team of automobile accident attorneys in El Paso will take the time necessary to assess your case and offer assistance at each level of your claim. Our major goal is to give every client the finest legal advice we can. Call our office at 210-340-5550 right soon to arrange a free consultation so that we can start working on your case.

Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. These sources include but are not limited to local and state police reports, local news reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about the accident described. Our team has not independently verified all the facts surrounding this accident.  For this reason, if you locate any information that is incorrect, please let us know immediately so that we can correct the error. We will remove a post if requested. 

Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business and none of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.