Houston, TX (January 22, 2023) – Two people were left injured as a result of a traffic crash that took place on Friday evening in Houston. On January 20, the Houston Police Department responded to the scene of an accident on Hillcroft Avenue.
At around 7:20 p.m., two Houston Police Department officers were responding to a high-priority call. While traveling on Hillcroft Avenue near Richmond Avenue when their vehicle collided with a pickup truck, which was traveling west on the road.
Both officers suffered injuries in the crash and were transported to area hospitals.
At this time, the incident remains under investigation.
We hope the two officers injured in this crash recover quickly.
Car Accidents in Texas
Every year, tens of thousands of innocent people suffer serious injuries due to car crashes that take place in our state. In many cases, driver error contributes to these accidents occurring. Common factors in car crashes across our state include:
- Drivers who are impaired by drugs or under the influence of alcohol while behind the wheel.
- Drivers who are using their phones or are distracted by other means while operating their vehicles.
- Drivers who speed or travel too fast for inclement weather conditions and dangerous road conditions.
- Drivers who drift between lanes of travel or fail to maintain a single lane.
- Drivers who recklessly change lanes while traveling on busy roads.
- Aggressive driving behaviors.
When drivers act irresponsibly while behind the wheel, innocent people are often forced to pay the price. If you have been hurt as a result of a car crash due to another person’s negligence, you may be able to take legal action. A Houston car accident lawyer can help you pursue compensation for various damages you face. This can include recovering financial compensation for:
- The medical expenses you face immediately after your accident.
- Any long-term care costs resulting from your accident and the injuries he suffered.
- The cost to replace or repair your vehicle depending on the extent of the damage. Pain and suffering that your injuries in the accident have caused you.
- Loss of enjoyment of life that you experience due to your injuries.
- And more.
It’s important that you seek legal guidance right away to provide yourself with the best chance of getting justice after suffering life-changing injuries in a crash due to another person’s negligence.
At Wyatt Law Firm, our Houston personal injury lawyers understand how devastating vehicle accidents can be. For this reason, our dedicated legal advocates are committed to helping people across Houston get justice after being injured in an accident due to the negligence of others. Our team works hard to ensure each client we work with receives top-quality legal representation. Our lawyers provide full-service representation for each person we work with that is specifically tailored to meet their individual needs. You can depend on our team to provide you with legal guidance and educate you with regard to your rights every step of the way. Contact our Texas personal injury law firm today at 210-340-5550 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and get started.
Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. These sources include but are not limited to local and state police reports, local news reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about the accident described. Our team has not independently verified all the facts surrounding this accident. For this reason, if you locate any information that is incorrect, please let us know immediately so that we can correct the error. We will remove a post if requested.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business, and none of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.