1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. News
  4.  » 
  5. Auto Accidents
  6.  » Tye, TX – Three Seriously Hurt, Driver Charged in Rollover on North Access Rd

Tye, TX – Three Seriously Hurt, Driver Charged in Rollover on North Access Rd

by | Mar 5, 2023 | Auto Accidents | 0 comments

Tye, TX (March 4, 2023) – Three people were injured and a driver was charged following a rollover crash outside of Tye on Friday night, March 3. 

The accident took place on North Access Road near the Flying J Travel Center at around 10:15 p.m. The victims were reportedly riding in a black pickup truck when it hit a guardrail at high speed. The vehicle overturned several times. When emergency crews arrived, they found an adult man and two juveniles trapped inside. The three occupants had to be extricated from the pickup. 

All three were hospitalized in serious condition. Charges are currently pending against the driver, and he was arrested at the scene. 

No updates on the conditions of the injured parties have been provided. 

An ongoing crash investigation is underway. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Rollover Accidents in Texas

Tye, TX - Three Seriously Hurt, Driver Charged in Rollover on North Access RdBecause rollovers typically occur when a car leaves the roadway and people are frequently ejected in the process, the risk that there will be fatalities is much greater than in a typical car accident. A total of 6,358 car passengers lost their lives in rollover accidents in 2019. There was an impact prior to the incident in 74% of these rollovers. Without any prior impact, the remaining 26% simply rolled over without outside force. 

Everyone wants to avoid car accidents at all costs. As a result, the majority of people are unaware of what to do following an automobile collision. Although you may not want to consider that you or a loved one may be involved in a serious car accident, it is a good idea to have a plan of action prepared in case you do. If you are fortunate enough to escape an accident without serious injuries, you can take care of the necessary tasks at the scene right away. However, if the accident resulted in serious injury or death, your loved ones must know what to do to assist you in getting treatment more quickly and in pursuing damages.

Following a tragic auto accident, the Tye car crash attorneys at Wyatt Law Firm, PLLC are fully committed to fighting for the just compensation and justice you require for a full recovery. You may be confident that your personal injury case will be handled properly when you have one of our committed attorneys on your side. If you want to make sure you have the resources to pay for any losses you could incur as a result of your traffic accident, our legal team will tenaciously pursue compensation on your behalf. Call 210-340-5550 to set up a free consultation with one of our Texas personal injury lawyers, and let us explain how we can assist you in obtaining the best result for your case.

Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. These sources include but are not limited to local and state police reports, local news reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about the accident described. Our team has not independently verified all the facts surrounding this accident.  For this reason, if you locate any information that is incorrect, please let us know immediately so that we can correct the error. We will remove a post if requested. 

Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business and none of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.