1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. News
  4.  » 
  5. Wrongful Death
  6.  » Houston, TX – One Killed, Two Hurt in Rollover Accident on I-45

Houston, TX – One Killed, Two Hurt in Rollover Accident on I-45

by | Mar 14, 2023 | Wrongful Death | 0 comments

Houston, TX (March 13, 2023) – One person was killed and two others seriously injured following a rollover crash in the Houston area on Sunday night, March 12. 

The deadly accident took place at the 7900 block of Interstate 45 at around 10:30 p.m. An SUV was reportedly traveling southbound on the highway when the vehicle overturned. Three passengers were ejected in the crash after the driver lost control. 

One occupant sustained fatal injuries and was later pronounced dead. Two others were reportedly in serious condition, and other injuries were also reported. No further information has been provided at this time. 

An ongoing investigation into the cause of the deadly accident is in progress. 

We would like to offer our deepest condolences to the family of the deceased victim at this time. Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families in hopes of a full recovery.

Texas Fatal Rollover Crashes

Houston, TX - One Killed, Two Hurt in Rollover Accident on I-45The chance of fatalities is substantially higher in a rollover than it is in a conventional auto accident since it often happens when a car leaves the road and people are commonly thrown in the process. In 2019, rollover accidents claimed the lives of 6,358 car passengers in total. Nearly  74% of these rollovers had an impact prior to the accident itself. The remaining 26% simply rolled over without external force without any prior impact.

After a loved one has been unfairly killed due to another person’s irresponsible actions, a wrongful death attorney strives to assist the family in receiving justice. Consult a wrongful death attorney if you believe that the loss of your spouse, parent, or child was the unintended result of someone else’s carelessness. Our personal injury attorneys have assisted the heirs and family members of several wrongful death victims in learning the truth about their deaths and obtaining a settlement to help pay current and future losses.

A claim made against a person or business that has negligently contributed to a person’s death is known as a wrongful death lawsuit. It can involve any form of careless behavior, such as using a car inappropriately, having an accident at work, or even attacking a puppy. The law gives certain heirs, relatives, and representatives the right to file a lawsuit against the careless person.

After losing a loved one, you can think that nothing in your life will ever be the same again. The pain that frequently follows an untimely loss in a close family is something that our wrongful death attorneys in Houston are all too familiar with. The legal staff at The Wyatt Law Firm, PLLC, can firmly back wrongful death claims made by grieving families. In the event that a negligent driver claims the life of a member of your family, a Texas automobile accident attorney can help you secure the necessary financial support. Call our offices at 210-340-5550 to arrange a consultation with a lawyer to go over your options for receiving compensation after an unexpected loss in the family.

Note: Our team used secondary sources when creating this post. These sources include but are not limited to local and state police reports, local news reports, social media platforms, and eyewitness accounts about the accident described. Our team has not independently verified all the facts surrounding this accident.  For this reason, if you locate any information that is incorrect, please let us know immediately so that we can correct the error. We will remove a post if requested. 

Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business and none of the information provided in this post is intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.