Getting Results For Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
Wyatt Law Firm provides results-oriented representation in catastrophic motor vehicle accidents that cause serious injuries and death. We have a statewide reputation for getting results, particularly in cases involving complex factual and legal issues.
Our firm handles cases involving:
- Serious car accidents — Including defective vehicles and components, rollover accidents, drunk driver accidents and defective roadways
- Truck accidents — Including semitruck accidents, oil field trucking accidents and commercial vehicle accidents
- Bus accidents — Including accidents with vehicles operated by private companies and public transit authorities
- Motorcycle accidents — Including accidents that result in broken bones, spinal injuries, disfigurement or severe “road rash”
- Pedestrian accidents — Including accidents that result in spinal injuries, traumatic brain injuries and more
- Train accidents — Including train-passenger vehicle accidents and accidents occurring on passenger trains and commuter trains
- Boat accidents — Including accidents in the greater San Antonio area and throughout Texas
Wyatt Law Firm welcomes inquiries from accident victims and referring law firms. Call us at 210-255-2231 for a free consultation.
We serve people throughout Texas and the nation, including the cities of San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Laredo and Corpus Christi.
We Have The Resources To Win Cases
Wyatt Law Firm invests in the resources and tools that can make a difference in personal injury litigation. Our firm has access to a network of professionals and specialists in various disciplines such as accident investigators, engineers and highway safety experts. These specialists can provide compelling testimonies in court.
In addition, we often retain the services of a company that can render an MRI in three-dimensional form. This can vividly illustrate the changes in an accident victim’s body and the physical limitations the accident has caused. We also create videos that reconstruct an accident and depict the sequence of events from different angles. These visual aids allow us to present a comprehensive case to the jury.