Get a Fighter on Your Side
Our Practice Areas
Our Practice Areas
Advocates Seeking Justice And Compensation
When people are suffering due to a serious injury or death in the family, they need more than kind words. They need advocates who act decisively to help them get justice and compensation.
At Wyatt Law Firm in San Antonio, we are passionate about helping injured people and the families of fatal accident victims. Our firm takes swift, aggressive and effective legal action for people who have suffered from the actions of negligent corporations and individuals.
We seek maximum compensation for people throughout Texas and the nation, including the cities of San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Laredo and Corpus Christi.
Don’t Let An Insurance Company Take Advantage Of You
Have you suffered injury or harm because of the actions of a negligent party? If so, you have an important decision to make. You must find attorneys who will stand up against the powerful interests arrayed against you.
The attorneys at Wyatt Law Firm have decades of experience and a record of success taking on insurance companies and negligent corporations in Texas and across the nation. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and we will work tenaciously to maximize the compensation you receive.
We Will Fight For You
Wyatt Law Firm provides results-oriented representation in personal injury cases involving:
- Catastrophic injuries — Traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns and electrical injuries
- Dangerous products — Vehicles and components, consumer appliances, heaters, pharmaceuticals and other products
- Premises liability — Slip-and-fall accidents, assaults, carbon monoxide poisoning, dog bites, amusement park accidents and more
- Building fires— Office buildings, hotels, apartment buildings and other locations
- Workplace accidents — Serious injuries and deaths occurring at construction sites, oil fields, factories, farms, ranches and other locations
- Motor vehicle accidents — Serious injuries and deaths occurring as the result of truck accidents, car accidents and motorcycle accidents