Texas Tesla Accident Lawyer
Did You Suffer an Injury Involving a Tesla in Texas?
After a motor vehicle accident in Texas with a Tesla, you may recover compensation. Going through an auto accident is always a difficult experience, and when a negligent Tesla driver causes the accident, an injury claim can get complicated fast.
Tesla accidents are increasing in Texas, and with the rise in Tesla ownership, the need for an experienced Tesla accident attorney increases. An attorney dedicated to understanding the complexities of a Tesla accident and the laws surrounding them can ensure that victims receive the compensation they deserve.
The experienced team of attorneys at the Wyatt Law Firm can help you fight for your rightful justice. We offer commitment and knowledge when it comes to understanding the complexities of car accident laws and get the compensation our clients need to recover from their suffering. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Don't let yourself remain in a physically painful and difficult financial situation – contact our experienced Texas Tesla accident lawyers today for your free consultation at (210) 340-5550.
5 Reasons to Choose Wyatt Law Firm for Your Tesla Accident
Tesla car accidents can cause significant injury, and victims need a lawyer who knows their rights and the legal responsibilities of all parties involved. Tesla crash victims often face significant challenges in seeking compensation for their injuries and other losses.
Here are just a few reasons why you need a Tesla accident attorney from the Wyatt Law Firm:
- The Wyatt Law Firm Revolves Around You: Every client gets to tell their story of how a Tesla accident has affected them through a recorded video. This strategy can help during settlement negotiations or even a trial. Combined with expert testimonies, we can show a judge and jury your compelling video to demonstrate that negligence or other safety violations harmed you. These powerful video brochures present you as a real person and lay out the facts of your Tesla accident case.
- Over $500 million recovered for our clients: With 30 years of winning superior results, the Wyatt Law Firm is a pathfinder in their pursuit of Passion for Justice. The attorneys of our firm have earned an outstanding reputation as relentless advocates of justice. By vigorously litigating personal injury cases, we have recovered over $500 million in awards, settlements, and verdicts. Our clients rely on results like these so they can rebuild their lives after a distressing Tesla car crash.
- Dealing with insurance companies: Insurance companies are notoriously difficult to deal with, and this is especially true when it comes to Tesla accidents. Our Tesla accident attorneys will help you navigate the claims process and talk to the insurance companies so you don’t have to. There's no need to worry about unfair settlements or insurance companies taking advantage of you. If we cannot reach a fair settlement with the insurance company, we can take your case to trial.
- Determining fault: One of the biggest challenges in a Tesla accident is determining fault. Tesla's Autopilot system and other advanced self-driving cars can complicate this process, and we may need to conduct a thorough investigation to determine the cause of the accident. We may need an expert who specializes in Tesla accident reconstructions to examine the event data recorder or black box that most Tesla cars have.
- Protecting your rights: You need an experienced Tesla accident lawyer on your side to protect your legal rights after an accident. Our Texas Tesla lawyers put your interests and rights first. We will protect you from liability by big insurance companies or other parties in the accident. The bottom line is that we can hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence.
Do Teslas Record Accidents?
Understanding How Tesla Records Accidents Can Ensure the Success of Your Case
After an accident involving a Tesla in Texas, you may wonder whether Tesla cars record their crashes. The answer is yes, Tesla installs a system that records accidents involving their vehicles, including fatal car crashes.
Tesla cars come with an event data recorder, or EDR. The EDR records driver inputs, location, and the movements of the vehicle. The EDR also records the performance of Tesla’s safety features.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), an EDR will record data on the vehicle and its occupants for a few seconds before, during, and after an accident.
However, Tesla's accident recording system may not always capture all the details of an accident. If Tesla’s EDR system senses a trivial or insignificant accident, the EDR may not trigger. In other cases, even when the EDR system activates, the recorded data won’t determine the cause of the accident or assign fault to an EV or self-driving vehicle.
As experienced legal professionals, our Tesla car accident attorneys can navigate the complexities of a Tesla accident and safeguard your rights.
How Much Is My Tesla Accident Worth?
At Wyatt Law Firm, our team of experienced professionals represent those hurt in collisions involving Teslas, and we strive to get our clients the justice they deserve. Our comprehensive investigation process uncovers all the facts regarding your case and identifies any recoverable damages you deserve.
When examining possible financial compensation for your suffering, we take into account not only current expenses but also potential future treatments and ongoing care. We understand that whether it's lost income or medical costs resulting from burns, traumatic brain injuries, or other serious injuries the accident caused, these financial burdens can quickly add up.
By taking a proactive approach, we vigilantly identify potential losses you may incur both now and into the future, so that you receive everything the negligent party rightfully owes you after your accident.
At the Wyatt Law Firm, when we represent someone hurt in a Tesla collision, we make understanding the value of the case a priority. Through a careful and thorough investigation into what happened and an assessment of recoverable damages, we begin to draw up an educated estimate of the fair settlement range for your Texas crash claim. We factor in future treatments or ongoing care needs as evidence to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.
For example, burn injuries could increase the amount you receive because you may require multiple plastic surgeries to reduce scarring and restore movement. Furthermore, catastrophic-level injuries can necessitate long-term care that lasts until your health improves.
What to Do After an Accident Involving a Tesla
After a vehicle accident with a Tesla, take the right steps to keep everyone safe and collect the necessary information. Since a Tesla is an electric vehicle (EV), people need to take some different precautions than after an accident involving a traditional gas-powered car.
- Evaluation of Injuries
Whether you're a driver or passenger, assess yourself for injuries and call an ambulance if the accident hurt you or de-stabilized your physical health – that is, if you feel dizzy, your heart is racing, or you cannot get out of the car. Get out of harm’s way and turn off your vehicle.
- Assessing the Dangers of a Crashed Tesla
If you are in a Tesla after an accident, the lack of noise coming from the motor doesn’t mean the vehicle shut off. In a Tesla car crash, you can never assume the vehicle powered off. Teslas have high-voltage mechanisms that a collision may compromise. If the battery on a Tesla catches fire, it can take up to 8,000 gallons of water to fully extinguish the flames. Fortunately, most first responders know how to deal with Tesla crashes and their unique electric hazards.
- Reporting the Accident
Even if you do not think you or anyone else is injured, call the police and report the accident. If you called 911, the police will generally arrive to investigate and document the crash. Calling the police after an accident is a key step when filing a personal injury claim. Police reports routinely serve as evidence to prove fault.
Take photos of the damage and any other vehicles involved in the accident. We can use these photos for insurance claims or other investigations. Keep them safe for future reference. Remember to exchange vehicle and insurance information with all parties involved in the accident. While speaking with the other drivers in the accident, don’t admit fault or say you’re sorry for the accident as they can use this against you.
- Medical Attention
After an auto accident, seek medical attention right away regardless of the severity of the injury. A doctor who specializes in accident injuries can correctly diagnose and treat health issues that occurred due to the accident. Depending on the circumstances, they may suggest referrals to specialists too. Although this often takes time because not all injuries manifest themselves right away, you need an accurate understanding of the injuries so that you can file a successful personal injury claim.
- Contact a Tesla Accident Lawyer
Contacting a personal injury lawyer who has experience with Tesla accidents can help you receive the compensation you deserve. We advise our clients to not talk to insurance adjusters. You need a Texas Tesla accident lawyer to advocate for your rights and pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Tesla Accident Attorneys Today
We understand that selecting a law firm to handle your Tesla car accident is an important decision. That's why we strive to provide our clients with the very best representation. Our team consists of highly skilled attorneys who share a passion for providing top-notch legal services with a personal touch.
With a Passion for Justice, we are honored to help people in Texas navigate the complexities of personal injury cases stemming from Tesla car crashes.
If a Tesla accident injured you or a loved one in Texas, don't hesitate to contact a qualified car accident lawyer at the Wyatt Law Firm for help. With our knowledge and experience, we can navigate the legal system and get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today at (210) 340-5550 to see how we can help and find out if we’re the right law firm for you
Paula and her team at Wyatt Law Firm represented me professionally and fought hard for every dollar to the very end! She takes her cases personal and actually gets to know you, building a great relationship! She put me in touch with world class doctors right here in Texas! I could not be more pleased!!! I would definitely recommend Wyatt Law Firm to anyone in need of an attorney! At the end of the day, they offer caring, stress free, professional, hard working, services to hard working and honest American people! Don’t waste your time elsewhere!!!